Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Cheers to a new year

Before starting the celebration begins in Anchorage I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year's Eve. It's a balmy 39-degrees here and I'm just hoping the warm weather holds and the roads are safe for those driving tonight.

It's been an amazing year. Instead of resolutions, I have reflections on my mind. So here are five things that made 2010 an adventure:
  1. Getting married to wonderful Joshua and becoming stepmom to awesome Davin.
  2.  Having my fabulous friends and family in Alaska for our fun wedding weekend at Cooper Landing.
  3. Starting my new job at Alaska Newspapers and becoming art director for First Alaskans magazine.
  4. Launching a wine blog with my partner Joshua ... posts have been slow lately, but one of our resolutions is to get back on the wine bus!
  5. Getting a DSLR and diving into the world of photography.
I hope 2011 brings you all courage, adventure, happy times and lots of laughter. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...