Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

this is the bike that george bought

Thank you mr. president. I've been hording the last portion of my stimulus check in a drawer until last night when I bought this:
I got it used from a friend who put a lot of work into customizing it but has since upgraded to a newer, more expensive set of wheels.

The best part -- it has a bell.

Biking has become a hobby and alternate transportation since I moved to Boise. I've been trying to ride to work at least once, but preferably twice, a week to save on gas and get some fresh air. There's a beautiful tree- and river-lined greenbelt route to work. And the ride home is on lit sidewalks, downhill the whole way. It's become a great way to decompress after a 10-hour shift.

Now if only I could do something about the uphill ride in 95-degree weather, I would ride everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...