- Portage Glacier Cruise with our out-of-town friends
- Pictures of my dad helping the girls tie ribbons and cut fabric for my many DIY wedding details, plus close ups of programs, centerpieces, decorations and favors. I love how everything turned out thanks to lots of help from lots of people and can't wait to share our creativity.
- Girls night out
- Barbecue at the Hamiton's complete with a tree swing and live music
- A weekend of wedding festivities: Bonfires, random guitar sessions, decorating, wedding pics and more
- Hiking to Russian River Falls the day after the wedding near Cooper Landing
- The amazing all-day cruise into Kenai Fjords National Park with my new in-laws, husband and son
I've never been so tired as I was the days following the wedding. One night I slept 13 hours after having napped much of the day.
Until I post, there are some nice pictures of facebook posted my my former ADN coworker Mike Lewis and a few others.