Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My website

I recently purchased a URL to host my professional portfolio.

KernThisStudio.com


It's very simple at the moment, but a start for displaying my design work and portrait photography and hopefully drum up some additional freelance work. I did a couple family photo shoots this month and a newborn photo session. Also, I designed Christmas cards for the families, save the dates for engaged friends and have two more photo shoots in the coming weeks. This new project has been a whirlwind of fun and I'm excited to see where it goes.


I will still be blogging here about my Alaskan adventures, family fun and personal projects.As Kern This has been my blog, twitter name and phrase for many creative things over the years, it seemed like the natural choice for my portfolio and brand. To avoid confusion I'm going to need a new name for my personal blog.

For the non-design geeks out there. Kern This is a play on words involving design. To kern is to adjust the space between letters in typography.

Thanks for reading and please take a moment to stop by my portfolio when you have a moment. I'll be updating frequently. But don't stop checking in here. Thanks to my friends and family for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...