Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Congratulations Jake and Katie Dorsey



Your wedding was lovely. I'm sure you'll both be immensely happy together.

Here are a few more pics from the day:

Katie's sister-bridesmaids.
(And Jennifer Seaman-Miller snapping pictures in the foreground.)

Evergreen girls reunited.


They were putting on a little impromptu entertainment act here.

This is kind of how it went. These are not exact quotes, but I will not be filling out a correction form.

Katie: "How about those Lakers?"

Wedding attendees: Mixed cheers and boos.

Random person: "Are you going on a honeymoon?"

Jake: "For those of you who haven't heard our honeymoon plans: We're staying in a hotel in downtown Seattle for two days before we have to return to work. We don't plan on leaving our room the entire time."

I think his mother was going to have a heart attack.

1 comment:

  1. I posted this comment on one of Jonalynn's MySpace photos, but it's applicable here as well:

    I love it!

    Your summation of my and Jake's verbal diarrhea was fantastic. I don't even know what I said, really, so you don't have to change a thing.

    Thanks for coming out to all of the wedding events. You're a studette! And we brought back the barware set with us. Can't wait to use it. Thanks! Jake's friend Rob gave us 10 bottles of hard liquor as a wedding gift, so we're in business.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...