Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

My first day

I had an excellent first day at the ADN. I think I'm going to learn a lot and really enjoy this position. The woman I'm replacing retires Friday, so I get to train with her all week. I feel very lucky to learn from someone who is so patient, kind and completly on top of things -- including detailed, step-by-step instuctions on, well, everything in case I forget anything after she leaves.

It's strange being on the other side of the wall from the news world, but all the same I feel connected to making something I believe in.

Woot: There's an expresso bar in the building's main lobby. (A building that looks strangely similiar to the Tri-City Herald as Brian Everstine pointed out a while back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...