Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy weekend!


Happy weekend! It's going to be a busy one. I'm working on two freelance design projects at the moment: wedding invitations for my friend Meghan and campaign materials for a local assembly member up for re-election.

I'm also doing an engagement shoot with my friends Meghan and Joel in Westchester Park, which happens to be where Josh and I had OUR engagement photos done. I'm crossing my fingers to great Alaska-in-February weather and beautiful skies. Knock. On. Wood.

Look for updates from these projects on my portfolio site, KernThisStudio.com soon.

Davin will be prepping for the state spelling bee, which is right around the corner on Thursday.

Also, my dad arrives for a week-long business trip Sunday night. It will be our first out-of-town visitor in the new duplex. Fur Rondy kicks off this weekend, so we'll probably be hitting up some of the Alaskan festivities during his stay.

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are gorgeous. Flowers make me so happy. Also, I LOVE your new blog design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...