Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

New on Kern This Studio: Engagement photos of Meghan and Joel


You might have seen before that I'm designing wedding invitations and save-the-dates for my friends Meghan and Joel. Well, they've also asked me to be their wedding photographer and I'm super excited because it's my first wedding as a photographer!

So this weekend we braved the 15-degree breezy day for an engagement shoot in Westchester Park. It was short and sweet due to the weather, but they were super-fun to photograph. There are a more/larger pictures from the shoot on my professional website KernThisStudio.com. Please take a moment to check it out and let me know what you think!


[Self-promo alert.] Need family, baby, special event photography or design? Talk to me. I would love to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...