Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I didn't expect to wake up to this today

I was hoping for green, not white. It hadn't snowed in weeks, so I was surprised to find my car and driveway looking like this, this morning. I was already running behind and was not pleased to have to de-snow everything. Then I got stuck behind the guy that drives 10 mph and straddles lanes every time it snows on half my drive to work.

I hope you're St. Patrick's Day got off to a better start than mine. Enjoy the celebration of everything Irish. I hope Obama is having the ultimate celebration at his St. Patrick's Day reception hosting the Irish president today, as I heard he would be on NPR while strolling along the snowy streets.

Cheers and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...